If you want a speaking spot, please go to the FAIR tab on the navigation bar to see what spots and rooms are available. If you have any questions or problems completing the form, please call the Temple at 949.333.1641.
To register as an Exhibitor, please complete the following steps:
- If you wish to have a speaking spot, first email Zia at Zia@TempleofLightOC.org to check availability. It is guaranteed once your registration is paid and spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Below are the Exhibitor Registration Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Webform and click on the “Submit” button. (You must complete the options with a red asterisk (*) as they are required). A pop-up confirmation message will appear showing you have registered correctly.
- Either provide your credit card information in the WebForm or choose the PayPal option.
Exhibitor Contract – Terms and Conditions of the Fair
We continue to make small improvements so each fair is better than the last.
- REGISTRATION: Registration must be paid when you make a spot selection. No one will be given a booth to the Fair after Monday before the Saturday of the Fair. In order to get a refund or for us to roll over the fee, you must cancel within 14 days of the fair.
- BOOTH: One table for each exhibitor/healer; however, we will give you an extra table if we have space. We are expecting an increase in exhibitors in the upcoming months. If you want to secure an extra table with your registration, the charge will be an additional $40. Members will still receive a discount on their first table. An additional table will be $30. If you bring a table, it must fit within the confines of the normal booth size which is 40 square feet (5’ x8’) inside and 100’ square feet outside (10’x10”). Exhibitors/healers must bring a table covering and an ample supply of flyers and business cards (it is difficult to make copies on the day of the Fair.) We also suggest bringing water and a snack (we do supply water as a courtesy). Because the Hall can get warm, some exhibitors/healers are bringing personal fans (good idea) or cold (bring a sweater).
- SPEAKING SPOTS: We have the Heart of Gaia, Zen Den, and Buddha’s Loft available for presentations.
Speakers must have their topic ready when they secure their speaking spot. Spots will be assigned on a first come-first served basis which means you must register with the form below to secure a speaking spot. Middle afternoon spots are given to those who register and pay first. Since we are doing an online registration, this is easy to track.
10 spots available in the Zen Den or Buddha’s Loft. You are given a spot at every fair – first come, first served. (Please register on the Practitioner Page under Fair to secure your spot on a first come, first served basis. Pleaes let us know if you are not going to attend at least a week in advance, if possible. We usually have a list of people who want spots).
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Please do not bring your pet unless it is a registered service dog. There are specific guidelines which define a service dog:
Service Dogs in Public Should:
- Focus on their handler at all times unless doing task work.
- Possess a stable, even temperament
- Walk nicely on a leash
- Remain quietly by their handler’s side.
- Lay quietly under the table or beside their handler’s chair without getting up or moving around excessively.
- Ignore distractions.
- Be quiet at all times unless performing specific, trained task work.
- Appear professional, well-groomed and well-taken care of.
- Keep his or her nose to his or her self at all times.
- Respond quickly and readily to the handler’s commands, cues or directions.
- Be able to do pertinent task work to mitigate their handler’s disability.
Service Dogs in Public Should NOT:
- Urinate or defecate inappropriately.
- Whine, bark, grumble, growl or make other noises.
- Pick food or objects up off the floor or steal.
- Sniff anyone unless the dog is performing trained task work.
- Drag or pull their handler.
- Wander or move widely out of heel position unless cued to by their handler.
- Break “stays,” “unders,” or other fixed-position behaviors.
- Be anxious, antsy, agitated or aggressive.
- Stink, smell or appear unkempt/ungroomed in any way.
- Engage with other dogs, people, children or distractions .
- Jump, scratch, mouth or exhibit other “out of control” behavior.
- A service animal is not a pet.
If your animal is a service dog, you must conform to the above.
To register please send Rev. Zia an email at Zia@TempleofLightOC.org and include the following:
1- Head shot or photo of you (JPEG format)
2- Your full contact info for your marketing purposes (website, telephone, email, and any links etc) where people can reach you
3- Company logo, if applicable (JPEG format)
4- Short Bio on you and the work you do
5- If you choose to speak at the Fair, send your Speaking Topic in just a few words
6- Please let me know if you will be charging a minimal fee or giving away any freebies for a quick healing session at your booth during the Fair and I will include it to help promote your debut here! You can also bring a sign or menu of options with prices listed to post at your table.
You may pay your table fee via PayPal using the link below.
After you have submitted your email and payment, then you will be confirmed for the next Fair!